Tuesday, November 1, 2011

As I shift my focus to Me, Myself & I


As I shift my focus
Here are the things I am currently working on ….




List 1: Things to accomplish within the next 3 months

Pay off credit cards
Reach target ideal weight goal
Re-certify
Re-enroll in school
On to the next work project……
These are all things that I’ve been meaning to do and get done.



More to come…

Learn how to tips and tricks in swimming, rockclimb, skydive…..

Me…. A complete self-discovery
·       Part one is to identify my likes and dislikes
·       Part Two is to embrace my dislikes & change them into likes




·      Three is to create new hobbies

Keep posted… for more
                                                                   Best Health Wishes….
                                                                                      LawinoJ





No comments:

Post a Comment