Tuesday, October 11, 2011

For SOME time now I have been in a constant state of REPARATION, which came right after ACCEPTANCE!

For SOME time now I have been in a constant state of REPARATION, which came right after ACCEPTANCE!

I cannot expect anyone to completely understand that statement.
I barely understand it myself.
First I will begin with the definition that I approve of the most. Compliments of www.thefreedictionary.com. Here’s what it says:

rep·a·ra·tion  (rp-rshn)
n.
1. The act or process of repairing or the condition of being repaired.
2. The act or process of making amends; expiation.
3. Something done or paid to compensate or make amends.
4. reparations Compensation or remuneration required from a defeated nation as indemnity for damage or injury during a war.







It has taken me to humbleness. Thoughts of me being hit hard with a ton of bricks has been set forth. With every step that I tried to move forward, I’ve been pushed back. So As I sat back and re-evaluated my life , I realized that life will always have its share of DISAPPOINTMENTS. I think it’s part of the journey. It’s what brings balance and even brings about greater appreciation for the blessings that we possess, big or small. I am unable to fathom anyone else’s journey, b/c my own is trying enough. Just know that whatever you are going through, when you are in the midst of it, KNOW that you are not the only one. It is true. We all go through similar things at some points in our lives. It is not important to include everyone in our trials and tribulations, but more important to seek the necessary support. So as I try to reflect the harvest season. I will bear in mind what’s meant for me. I’m only a few days to relaxation and MINDCLEARING . My major disctractions will all be severed in these next few days, as I try to center myself. So bear with me as I begin a new JOURNEY....... 

AND as always Best Health Wishes!!!!
~LawinoJ

No comments:

Post a Comment